Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, or damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-returnable items/Non-Refundable
Some of our items including our creams, oils, serums, masks, butter, mists, gels, ubtans, lotions, soaps, crystals, guasha, etc cannot be returned (or refunded), because they are consumable goods. We also don't accept returns of custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. However, we do accept exchanges for most of our items if they are requested for an exchange within the offer period (7 days). Please check our exchange policy below.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened or unused, with packing in-tact, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your exchange request is accepted, we’ll send you a return address (based on your nearest location), as well as instructions to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com
Please keep the below steps in mind for the exchange:
- You need to send 4 pictures of the product pack (from all sides) and a short video of the packet in the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, for our quality team to inspect and grant you the exchange approval.
- Please do let us know in the email, which product you would need in replacement. Please note that the newly selected product should be of at least the same value as the previous product. Any additional difference will be paid by you before dispatching of new product.
- Only dispatch the existing product pack once you have received a confirmation mail from our side for the exchange approval.
- Do send the pack through Indian Post to the address provided by the Buddha Natural team in the mail. This should cost you no more than Rs. 50. (estimated as of 1st March 2022). Please try using the same box for exchange - the one you received the pack in, initially.
- There will be an extra charge of Rs. 100 for the courier cost of the new product.
- Once we receive your parcel of existing product, it will go for a quality check. Once the product is passed a quality check to ascertain the packet condition, we will dispatch your new order.
Please note - exchanges are only possible in India. Exchanges are not possible for orders outside India.
Example cost for an exchange:
Say you had ordered a product of value - Rs. 419. Since you are going for a replacement, Rs. 100 is the charge which we will have to bear to send you the new product via courier. Your new product should be of at least Rs. 419 value. Your net pay, in that case, will be Rs 519 (Rs. 100 + New Product Value of Rs. 419)
Our products are certified 100% natural and are inspired by Ayurvedic recipes as per ministry of AYUSH.
We only harness the power of herbs as a part of our commitment to superherbs and sustainable ingredients.
We are commited to the impacts that our decisions may have on the people, communities and Earth.
Pure & Clean
We are 100% pure and our testing measures further bulwards our confidence and trust into what all we do.
Buddha Natural products are 100 percent natural and are certified by the ministry of AYUSH.
Free Shipping is avalable for all domestic orders and above $35 for International Orders.
Welcome to a world where ancient wisdom is infused with modern aesthetic.
Our blends are backed up by reliable scientific research and evidence.